New Owner from Upstate NY

IcyFridge

Hello all. My name's Matthew, and I traded in my 2018 Focus ST for a 2019 Edge SE due to twins on the way (circa March 2020). I've always tried to join forums for my related vehicles, so here I am! ?

Plans include;

- Husky Floor liners and cargo liner

- Windshield tint strip over the factory "blue tint" (my transition glasses don't darken while driving)

- Smoked corners to hide that amber

- black vinyl over the chrome strip on the lift gate (unsure if I'll go glossy or flat)

- Debadging the edge and AWD decals on the lift gate

- LED license plate bulbs

- muffler delete with 4" Jones JST139 exhaust tips (gotta have the sound)

- Blendmount/Mirrortap with my Bell Pro 200

- Proclip USA dash mount for my phone

- Hopefully I'll find a black grille that fits later on

- Hitch later on when needed

- After tires go bald, I'll go for the new Continental TerrainContact A/T since I drive muddy inclines to the hunting cabin

- A whole lotta TLC

Only mod I've done so far is lower the headlight aim. I'm amazed Ford let them out the door with the headlights adjusted so high. Signs were lighting up during the day and people were flashing me.

Attach38195_20190826_171927.thumb.jpg.7ea4862ccd95626f1cda0c228afdca1c.jpg

Nice Edge Matthew! :thumbsup:…but…why de-badge it?… I'm proud to let others know that I drive an "Edge Titanium", so why hide it? Funny but you're going the opposite than me!… I actually want more chrome!   I bought a '19 Titanium and I ordered it with the "Elite" package so I could have the added chrome trim at the bottom of the doors and at the bottom of the front bumper too….but I agree with you about the top of the windshield tint strip to make it easier on the eyes! B) 

Have fun with your new Edge,

Claude. :)

Edited by 2FAST4U

I find that de-badging makes a vehicle too "anonymous"…People look at it and wonder "what make of car is that??"…:headscratch:  As for being "sporty"…Mmmm...how so? :shrug:  Personally,  I think there has to be some kind of "identification" or "name" on it … :)

Claude.

Edited by 2FAST4U