Center Console Buttons

New member here, so I apologize if this has been discussed previously somehow or somewhere.  I tried searching for my answer, but came up empty.

Went out to my car this afternoon and saw that the MAX AC button was no longer lit up (it's always on, especially this time of year).  I tried to press the button, but nothing happened.  After a few minutes, I realized that a few other buttons were not working either on the Sony center console.  What's puzzling is that is not like it's a row of buttons in succession.  The regular AC button works, but the MAX AC, the re-circulation, the DUAL, and the passenger temp UP also do not work.  The passenger temp DOWN works, but then the volume UP doesn't and the volume DOWN does.  All the buttons on the left side of the console appear to be fine.  Curious if anyone has experienced this or heard of it happening before?  Or any ideas on how to fix?  I can still change all the controls fine from the SYNC screen, so I'm not completely out of luck.

Thanks.

First, thanks for trying to use the search utility.  Maybe the reason your issue didn't come up is because it's never happened before.  I've seen mentions of single buttons failing but never all the issues you're experiencing. 

Let me suggest starting at the battery because lots of weird things happen when they start going bad.  Head for an auto supply store where they can load test your existing battery just to be sure it's good.  If that checks out disconnect the battery for a half hour or more.  That 'might' reset everything.  At least those things are easy and free.