New to the Edge Forums

JoeCho

Hello all, my name is Joe, I have joined this forum to try to understand problems with my sisters 2011 Ford Edge. I am very mechanically inclined, I enjoy actually diagnosing problems and not just throwing parts at a broken car, enjoy fabrication / tinkering, and smoking food. Cars that I own are:

2016 Chevy SS - No Mods

2002 Ford Ranger Edge - Auto has been swapped with 5-speed because the auto blew up and it was cheaper to swap the 5-speed :) 

1994 Eagle Summit Wagon - Started out as a 4g64 NA engine and I turbo swapped it this past summer. It is a a very nice car to drive in traffic and has low time to torque 

1983 Datsun 280zx turbo - Engine has been rebuilt, bigger everything, then blew it up, currently waiting for me to start rebuilding it all again :) 

I am interested in browsing through this forum and hopefully solving the issues my sister is having with her car, I have FORscan and have already scanned for codes and purchased a dealers manual from eManualsonline.

Thanks and take care!