2011 Edge Climate Control Not Responding

Hello All,

I have a 2011 Ford Edge and the climate control is not working at all via the touch screen. The control panel below my touch screen works, so I can turn the climate control on from there but the buttons within the climate control section of the touch screen do not work at all. So I cannot change what vents the air is coming out of and my heated seats will not turn on. The other odd thing is when I touch the screen the animation showing the button depressing happens, so I feel like the input is being recieved but no output is happening. Everything else on my screen works completely fine, steering wheel controls, I can blue tooth my phone, listen to music, make/accept calls. 

I have FORscan and went ahead and performed a self test on the following modules:

APIM - PASS

FCIM - PASS

IPC - PASS

HVAC - PASS

I also performed module resets on:

APIM - Success with no errors

FCIM - Success with no errors

IPC - Success with no errors

HVAC - Success with no errors

Body Control Module - Success with no errors

I purchased a dealer service manual but wanted to post this problem here, I did try to search this issue but came up dry. 

Please let me know your thoughts or other trouble shooting steps that I may have missed. 

Thanks,

Joe

• JoeCho changed the title to 2011 Edge Climate Control Not Responding