Switch Illumination for Edge owners

I pulled apart the seat memory switch and it does not have back lighting and wont work as the switch is screenprinted and will not allow light to pass thru . The mkx switch is silver in color and wont match. I was going to try to swap the guts of the mkx switch to allow but tlike i stated earlier the switch is screenprinted and wont allow light to pass thru.

I haven't posted here in forever, but I HATE that my seat memory buttons are not illuminated. I have fumbled in the dark more than once and erased the memory in one for the other because I accidentally hit the "set" button instead of 1 or 2.

The memory positions should be programmed to the unlock button on the keys - if not you can do it yourself. That way when you press the unlock button it moves to the correct memory location and you don't have to hit the button on the door unless you don't have the right key.

The memory positions should be programmed to the unlock button on the keys - if not you can do it yourself. That way when you press the unlock button it moves to the correct memory location and you don't have to hit the button on the door unless you don't have the right key.

this can also be done with with the outside keypad if you have that. this way, the key fob or outside keypad could also trigger mirrors & seat 1 or 2 to move into position for you.

that being said, still wish we could convert that switch to be lit nevertheless