Check Engine Light comes on then goes off

vtchopperdude

The check engine light on our Edge will come on for a few days, and then clear it's self, and be fine for a few days. This pattern has been pretty consistent for the last 6 months or so. I've gone to Autozone multiple times to pull codes and then clear them. The code that keeps coming up is for the air/fuel ratio. Has anyone had this issue, and what's the fix? The car seems to drive fine and perform normally when the check engine light is on with this code, but it's just annoying to see it come on, then a few days later clear itself.

For anyone following this thread, it is related to my other thread involving low oil pressure light coming on.  The codes I pulled are:

P2196 - O2 Sensor Signal Biased/Stuck Rich, Bank 1 Sensor 1

P219A - Bank 1 Air-Fuel Ratio Imbalance

I replaced the O2 sensor which cleared the P219A code. The P2196 is still there, and from research and symptoms, it looks like it may be the evap canister purge valve. I also get hard start issue after filling up the gas tank...