2018 Edge Titanium H11 Plug-n-play HID kit shuts off when car is running

Forgive me if this is buried in the forum somewhere.. I've been reading for a couple hours and haven't found any posts with this same issue on a 2nd gen Edge Titanium. 

Case: 2018 Ford Edge Titanium with stock halogen H11 / 9005 halogen projector housings.  When installing Xentec 35w HID kit w/o harness (plug-n-play) HIDs shut off immediately when vehicle is running.

Details: Rough install of a Amazon Xentec 35w plug-n-play HID kit (no hardness) or canbus / cancelers.   When the vehicle is off but ignition is in the on position the HIDs work perfectly.   When you start the car (engine running) they shut off.  You can turn the headlight switch off then on again and the HIDs come on for about 1/2 a second then shut off again.   I did spend about two hours last night using forscan to change numerous values outlined in the forscan forums for a factory HID headlight swap but this made no difference to my particular issue.  Disabling the DLRs through the dash's on screen menu made no change in behavior.  Disabling DLRs with forscan made no difference either.   I'm thinking it could possibly be canbus and I need cancelers or maybe with this particular model edge requires an HID relay harness?  

Edited by Sledwrecker