Seat Higher in 2020 than previous models?

FINFAN3DP

We have had our first Edge for six weeks now and find it a lot of fun to drive. The ST's low end torque comes on nicely coming out of corner on a twisty road, which we have been going out of our way to find. It does not drive like a typical 4500 pound SUV. At 6'3" and 220 I find the bolsters on the front seat bottoms a little tight and hope they will soften up a little with use. Mileage has been in the low 20's for combined driving. Consider with have to drive for 10 minutes at 5-8 MPH leaving or entering our 360 acre RV park as our site is way in the back, the mileages seems pretty good. And I have been driving it a bit spirited in the twisties. I did the 2018 dual hour upgrade, just leaving the original bracket in place, removing the single horn and installing the new high / low horns on it. 15 minute job. Chris

On 8/3/2020 at 9:31 AM, Fingernip said:

First thing i noticed also. I went from a Gen 1.5 (2011) though.  

Glad it isn't just me.  Wondering if there is something blocking the downward function of the seat.  I always kept all my other edges at the bottom as far down as they would go.  Doesn't seem like this one is going down as far.