Passenger side Ambient light LED missing (and needing)

Noe

Hi Edgers!

I have a 2011 Limited FWD 3.5L which is missing the passenger side ambient light led, don't ask me why, I bought it like this... I've checked behind the gloves compartment and found the connector in good condition but the led is gone. I've tried to locate the piece at Ford and they won't sell it by the piece (they only sell the whole front leds light harness). I've searched in eBay and found some for the Flex and Navigator, but I am not 100% sure if they are compatible.

So I'd like to ask if any of you has access to this piece (maybe from a totaled / junked Edge) or else..? Please let me know!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

You have probably already done a through search and come up dry. Because of this, I'd recommend contacting a dealer on ebay thats selling the module and see if they have the LED bulbs. (Doubt they would list the item and they never burn out and no one needs them). Bet they will be able to come through for you.

Try this guy for starters:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164294491227