Almost done with engine swap, where does this wire go?

Fordworth

I'm almost done with an engine and transmission swap on a 2010 Edge that I just bought. I have the wiring harnesses installed but there is one wire on the engine harness that I can't remember where it hooks up. It is a single green wire  with a small square connector that comes out of the harness near the front of the engine and I believe it goes over towards the right side. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.  Sorry but I am having trouble uploading photos. 

Edited by Fordworth

the power steering pressure switch is a single green wire connector.  one end goes to the pump, the other to the PCM.

The CHT sensor is 2 wire, so that may not be it.  Where the connector is able to reach should help provide a clue.  Does the wire come off the harness running across the engine/in front of the fuel rail/intake manifold?

31 minutes ago, WWWPerfA_ZN0W said:

the power steering pressure switch is a single green wire connector.  one end goes to the pump, the other to the PCM.

I bet that's it.  I reach down in that area to unplug it while the original engine was still in the car but I never saw exactly what it was attached to. I reinstalled the harness on the replacement engine before swinging it into the car but  forgot to figure out where that wire went.  Thanks for the help. 

what happens when you try to start it?  does it just click?  if it cranks but does not start, engine may be flooded.  any smell of gas after cranking?  if so, hold gas pedal to the floor to cut off the injectors while cranking.  Could also need the inertia switch reset if it has been rear-ended prior to your purchase.

are the vehicle and fob batteries fresh?  are the keys matched to the vehicle?  if the vehicle has been sitting for some time, could be the keys are no longer matched to the vehicle and the PATS system light will flash rapidly to indicate this.  you will either have to get new fobs OR reprogram the fobs to the vehicle before it can be started.