Auto Unlock/Lock Door Issue

Sage

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what was the fix.  I do have an appointment with the dealer in two weeks, but hope I can pass on some more info of this happening to others. On my 2019 ST, for the last 2 months I have had the following issues with the door handle lock/unlock function on my door handles.  

First a bit of info

I change my key fob batteries every October, in both key fobs.  Changed just two months ago, twice to make sure all was good there.

Issue follows both key fobs.

I doubled checked to make sure the setting was correct in the vehicle settings options.

When using the drivers door handle sensor to lock my vehicle, all doors lock just fine. Than when using the front passenger or either rear door handle sensor to unlock the doors, sometimes it works, and sometime the doors will not unlock.  When this happens, only the drivers door will unlock/lock the doors.  The other doors will not respond on the given door handless to anything other than to open the door.   

I will cycle the drivers door lock a few times on the drivers door handle, than all the other door handles will work properly.  Other times I just cycled the setting on the option list than all doors handles will work normally.

I do not feel it is any kind of location interference, as this just started happening two months ago in areas that I am at normally, in totally different locations and in my garage.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I went to two different dealers, and they both said they didn’t see any codes and they kind of did some basic checks and couldn’t find out the issue. After I got home I made an appointment with an independent mechanic and ask them to replace the battery in my vehicle since it was almost 2 1/2 years old, I have not had the issue since everything works just fine with replacing the car battery.

• Like 2