Replacing 6-disc stereo

I did check Crutchfield and some other vendors and they all sell what I already have, a connector fitting in the new radio with a bunch of wires.

The problem is to match the wires to the corresponding wires in the existing harness. Is there a wiring diagram that shows how the stereo plug is connected?

Do you have the adapter that fits to the factory wiring? You solder/splice the harness adapter and the radio adapter together, the connect that completed harness in between the radio & vehicle's OEM wiring.

Wiring & guide (from Crutchfield - enter your vehicle to get the correct one): https://www.crutchfield.com/p_264MASTER/Crutchfield-Vehicle-specific-Instructions.html

No, I don't have an adapter that fits the factory wiring, just the 7" harness that fits the new radio.

I looked at this Crutchfield page and I didn't see anything talking about the wiring.

But I just found a website (www.installer.com) that sells the adapter with the same-color-coded wiring.

Edited by edgemaster
New information

• 2 weeks later...