07 painted to match mirrors upgrade HELP!!!!!

Alright I have an 07 edge and robbed some painted to match mirrors off a wrecked 08. Problem is my mirrors only had 3 wires in the 16 pin connector (obviously up,down, left, and right)  the painted ones have 11 wires in the connector. Did some research and successfully swapped the 2 wires where the up and down movement wasn't backwards but I can't get either side to move left or right. Does anyone have a diagram or advice on how to fix this. I'm sure some of the other wires are probably for signals, defrost, puddle lights etc... I can eventually wire up later but really just want to get them moving left to right first. Thanks in advance. 

From an 09 schematic

WITHOUT MEMORY, WITHOUT HEAT

Left hand side mirror:

Pin 1(6), gray = ground for both motors

Pin 2(5), blue, green stripe =  (+) U/D

Pin 3(8),  brown, blue stripe (+) L/R

Right hand side mirror:

Pin 1(6), gray = ground for both motors

Pin 2(2), yellow, violet stripe = (+) U/D

Pin 3(7), brown, white stripe = (+) L/R

(×) = pin connection on mirror switch

WITH MEMORY, WITH HEAT

Driver:

Pin 1(4), green = vertical up

Pin 2 & 3(2), white = vertical down & horiz left

Pin 4(5), blue, brown stripe = horiz right

Pin 5, violet = puddle lamp

Pin 6, black = ground (-)

Pin 7, green, violet stripe = mirror heater

Pin 8 n/a

Pin 9(12), brown, yellow stripe = vertical pot

Pin 10(1), gray, violet stripe = pot feed

Pin 11(13), yellow, blue stripe = horiz pot

Pin 12(11), yellow = pot common

Pin 13, blue, gray stripe = power mirrors (+)

Pin 14, brown = power mirrors (-)

Passenger:

Pin 1(7), white,brown stripe = vertical up

Pin 2 & 3(8), yellow, gray stripe = vertical dn & horiz left

Pin 4(6), white, violet stripe = horiz right

Pin 5, violet = puddle lamp

Pin 6, black, green stripe = ground (-)

Pin 7, green, violet stripe = mirror heater

Pin 8 n/a

Pin 9(14), brown, green stripe = vertical pot

Pin 10, gray, violet stripe = pot ground 

Pin 11(15), blue, orange stripe = horiz pot

Pin 12, yellow = pot common

Sorry for the delayed reply but thanks for the responses. Looking at the info enigma-2 sent I compared it to mine. The colors unfortunately don't match up with mine but I gave it another College try to no avail. Here are the pics of my wires. I also don't understand why even though I have 3 wires they don't follow the 3 wire pattern posted. Mine is 1 wire is up, 1 down and horizontal left, and one right. Doesn't look like there's a dedicated ground. I also tried taking a wire straight from the battery any putting it in each slot on the back of the connecter while it was still plugged up to make sure any ground if needed was made and nothing moved not even the up or down that would move with the switch so I'm very stumped now lol. The first 2 are top and bottom of the plug coming off new mirror and the last one is plug coming off my car. 

20210611_194344_copy_1209x1612.jpg

20210611_194315_copy_1209x1612.jpg

20210611_194400_copy_1209x1612.jpg

I'd use a VOM to figure out which is which. Probe each contact on resistance to locate ground (with one probe in chasses ground find the pins that show 0 ohms). The probe each pin using dc  voltage range while holding the mirror switch left or right or up or down. 

While the color codes may have changed between years, it's almost certain they use the same operational configuration to achieve the sames results. 

Note that a completely different system is used between the 3-wire and 11-wire mirrors are used. 

For example in the 3-wire mirror, pin 2 controls the mirror up/down and pin 3 controls the left/right; whereas in the 11-wire mirror, pin 2 and pin 3 are wired together to turn the mirror down and left at the same time.

They use completely different methods to control the motors.

I did check it with a meter and none of the wires coming from the truck are ground. The one in slot 3 green with blue stripe is mirror right, the one in center solid green or grey (I'm color blind bad) is mirror down and mirror left, and the wire in slot 1 which is blue with green stripe is mirror up. This is for the driver's side. 

Ok I'm not real sure how this will work bc I only have wires coming from my truck in slots 1,2, and 3. See last pic above.