Does the landscape of the 12-speaker sony system (2017 sport) work for this plan?

I'm working on getting the sony 12 speaker sound up to snuff -- one pain point in it is the stock sub -- I don't know if the sub itself is not up to snuff or the high pass filter on it is dialed down way to low, but I really only hear the bassiest bass notes out of it, which while not bad leaves some to be desired on the low end. I have dual underseat subs that can take either a line level or speaker level signal from my last vehicle, and I've got some experience building t-harnesses, I'm just trying to figure out where to tap into the system so that the underseat subs can be controlled with the balance/fade/volume.

I see in a post from HappyHourSport that the DSP has four audio inputs, FL, FR, RL, RR, and splits it to several outputs. If possible, I'd prefer to just grab audio from these four wires prior to the DSP, as I want to just use the high pass filter in built into my under-seat-subs without the need to do any summing. Does anyone know if the wires between the ACM and DSP module are speaker level signals that are modulated by balance/fade/volume settings, or are they all line level signals that are of a constant loudness (which the DSP then applies the balance/fade/volume settings to)? Essentially I'm wanting to just do the below, but don't know if that's gonna work here.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by SidneyAks

Most of this video doesn't apply (fusion), but near the end he talks about where he's cutting in to the stock system and might be of help.

In this video, the fellow talks about the flatness of the subs and how he improved it by making a simple modification.  (May give you some ideas).