2011-2014 Edge & Edge Sport Accessories for Sale

RidinDrty

Traded in my 14 Edge Sport for a 17 Edge sport a few months back.  I had JUST put these mods on the car less than a week before I sold it (wasn't planning on selling it when I bought them).  Looking for $180 for the CAI ($280 value), AF Dynamic w a KN filter.  AF Dynamic is gaining reputation on Amazon and Ebay, Pipe is very nice quality but I had better results w the KN filter (I will include both).  Silver heat sheild came w it and works/ fits good but I wanted black so I bought the Kyostar sheild and attached it w a zip tie (will include zip ties).  You will also need to go to your local parts store and buy the two lengths of hose circled on the directions (will be less than $10).  Caliper covers may have a few small scuffs but are basically brand new, clips and directions included, $160 (cost me $230).  Akrapovic Carbon Fiber exhaust tips - $40/$30 (one is scraped up from rubbing the bumper) or $65 for the pair.  Shipping on your dime from Maryland 20878.  PM me if you are interested.   Thanks! 

20210226_070434.jpg

5 minutes ago, RidinDrty said:

Traded in my 14 Edge Sport for a 17 Edge sport a few months back.  I had JUST put these mods on the car less than a week before I sold it (wasn't planning on selling it when I bought them).  Looking for $180 for the CAI ($280 value), AF Dynamic w a KN filter.  AF Dynamic is gaining reputation on Amazon and Ebay, Pipe is very nice quality but I had better results w the KN filter (I will include both).  Silver heat sheild came w it and works/ fits good but I wanted black so I bought the Kyostar sheild and attached it w a zip tie (will include zip ties).  You will also need to go to your local parts store and buy the two lengths of hose circled on the directions (will be less than $10).  Caliper covers may have a few small scuffs but are basically brand new, clips and directions included, $160 (cost me $230).  Akrapovic Carbon Fiber exhaust tips - $40/$30 (one is scraped up from rubbing the bumper) or $65 for the pair.  Shipping on your dime from Maryland 20878.  PM me if you are interested.   Thanks! 

20210226_070434.jpg

20210702_145343.jpg