Backup Camera Lines Goes Missing

Good afternoon all. I've read about everything I can find about the Ford Edge Backup Camera issues and still have a minor issue. My Camera is working but  my backup lines goes missing after a few hours and not sure what direction to go as far as replacement of parts. I downloaded the Forscan software, got a temporary license, ran it and reinitialized the Camera using the software and the lines come back. Everything works as it should, camera comes on, lines are there in reverse but only for a few hours then they're gone again and camera is still working. Repeat the process and same results. What's the opinion of everyone on what needs replacing, the camera or something else?? Vehicle is a 2012 Edge Limited. Thanks.

Edited by Busablaze

My disappeared several years ago on my 2012 Edge. The dealer reset the camera, but the lines didn't last for a week. Now I'm having the issue with the images being upside down or not working at all. Sometimes I get a black screen that says "Contact the dealership".. LOL

So, I'm guessing the camera needs replaced?