HARD TO START

Patrickbyrd

2013 ford edge can anyone help me my Daughter's car is not wanting to start at the of her work day. Starts just fine in the morning but hard to start after sitting in the heat all day after she gets off work. there's no engine light other than not starting right up everything works as it should. thank for any information in advance.

Edited by Patrickbyrd

39 minutes ago, Patrickbyrd said:

can anyone help me my Daughter's car is not wanting to start at the of her work day. Starts just fine in the morning but hard to start after sitting in the heat all day after she gets off work. there's no engine light other than not starting right up everything works as it should. thank for any information in advance.

What model and year?  -  please add that to your location and Model / Year to your profile signature - https://www.fordedgeforum.com/settings/signature/

You posted in the section that has the below notice, and without the vehicle details we don't know where your thread should go.

Forum Help & Site Suggestions

STOP - This section is reserved for topics on how to use this site. 

DO NOT use this forum for Ford Edge discussion.