Enhanced (Artificial) Engine Noise Problems HELP!!!

So, I've had this 2018 Edge Sport since April. I had the issue with the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) where it would start the low hum while stopped or parked. It happened very randomly, but there is a TSB and factory update through Ford to correct the problem. I had the Dealership do the update, the hum went away like it was supposed to. However, the issue now is that the enhanced/ artificial engine sound (That this car ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY, 100% HAD...since I got it 8 months ago) disappeared. Apparently the active noise control update deactivated that. So, I went back to the Dealership, they looked everything over and said they can't help me. Most of them are CLUELESS about the feature in the first place, same with the ANC in the beginning. So I told them that this is unacceptable, it was important to me, I liked the sound very much. And, in performing the update, they took that (a feature of my vehicle that I really liked) away. So, they forwarded the problem to Ford. A week and a half later, they called me and told me that in looking my specific vehicle (build) up by Vin, that my vehicle wasn't ever equipped with this feature!!! Again, I argued that this is ABSOLUTELY, 100% INCORRECT. My wife even commented several times to me while driving with me that "You just like to hear that sound". Referring to the enhanced sound the engine made when I would get on it a little bit. So, they've forwarded it on...yet again, to some other Ford engineer, I feel certain that they are going to tell me the same thing...I'm sure. I'm VERY upset about this. Most people don't like the sound and want to disable it. That's all I can find when I research it. I tried using those conversations and forum advice in disabling it, to re-enable it in my vehicle through Forscan to no avail. So this is basically a last ditch effort to see if anyone out there can help. I liked the fact that it almost sounded like aftermarket exhausts I've had in the past on different vehicles, without annoying people outside. Let alone every iteration of an aftermarket exhaust on the 2.7, I don't think sounds good. Everyone likes different stuff, and I was happy before. They say the update can't be rolled back, and again, claim my vehicle didn't have it in the first place. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I want to rip somebody's face off. I PAID them to put me in this predicament, now I'm screwed and seem to have no options. Any help is appreciated greatly. 

I don't know if this will work or not as it's the setup for an F150, 3.5L, twin turbo EcoBoost V6. You can always try it and change back if not. 

Before changing, hit backup, give it a name "agm change 2021.12.21" and save. Just in case.

Using FORScan, connect to your port, 

Engine to "on", do not start. Radio off.

Goto: ACM (as built)
Goto: 727-01-01
if it reads xxxx.D000.8032 (engine sound off), try changing to xxxx.D200.8032
May get a checksum error, write anyway and exit.

Should turn on the engine sound so it sounds like a 5.0L, V8 Coyote. Again.