authorized ford audio installers??

Does anyone know where I can get a list of Ford authorized audio installers. prefably in Connecticut

Hi blockisle9. :D To my knowledge, you would have an easier time finding this type of information if you were to ask your local Ford/Lincoln-Mercury Dealers Service Department staff who they use for audio installation. Most Dealers will work with a local Installer for these types of automotive modifications.

I am not so sure that there would be a readily available national list of "Authorized Audio Installers". This is more the type of situation where local Dealers would arrange their own contractual agreements with local Audio Installation Companies.

If I am mistaken, hopefully another forum member will be able to furnish some company names for you.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Thank you very much, I was hopeing not to have to use the dealer but if i have to i will!

Hi blockisle9. :D To my knowledge, you would have an easier time finding this type of information if you were to ask your local Ford/Lincoln-Mercury Dealers Service Department staff who they use for audio installation. Most Dealers will work with a local Installer for these types of automotive modifications.

I am not so sure that there would be a readily available national list of "Authorized Audio Installers". This is more the type of situation where local Dealers would arrange their own contractual agreements with local Audio Installation Companies.

If I am mistaken, hopefully another forum member will be able to furnish some company names for you.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Thank you very much, I was hopeing not to have to use the dealer but if i have to i will!

Most major markets will have an authrized radio repair station. Call your dealer's service department and ask where they send their factory radios for warranty repair/exchange. Most do installation of video systems, nav systems, etc. using factory approved installation kits.

The sales department of the dealership may have relationships with aftermarket audio/video installers that are independent of the Ford authorized network and their components (and the installation) would not have any Ford warranty coverage.