What size receiver comes with the tow package?

Thanks.  I did go to the dealer and they had a couple of STs on the lot, which surprised me because I ordered mine last September, so how did they get those before me?  Anyway, the STs on the lot all had the 2 inch receiver, which I was happy to see.  I'm surprised they did this because with that receiver, some idiot will probably think they can pull a large travel trailer with it because it fits, and then sue Ford when it comes off.  

Edited by Davidoo

4 hours ago, Davidoo said:

Thanks.  I did go to the dealer and they had a couple of STs on the lot, which surprised me because I ordered mine last September, so how did they get those before me?  Anyway, the STs on the lot all had the 2 inch receiver, which I was happy to see.  I'm surprised they did this because with that receiver, some idiot will probably think they can pull a large travel trailer with it because it fits, and then sue Ford when it comes off.  

Edge is only rated for 3500lbs so they are covered. Just because you can doesn't mean you should, otherwise every speed related offense and death above 70 or 80mph would be the fault of the car manufacturer.

• Like 1