Need help with finding wiring harness for side view mirrors after original was stolen

Good evening everyone, first post in the forum, hoping someone would be able to help.

A few months ago someone ripped my side view mirror straight out of the housing, taking the wiring harness for the blind spot indicator light with it. I believe the only way to get the harness is by buying a fully new mirror assembly, but I’m hoping I may be able to just make the assembly myself. I can’t seem to tell what time of connector it is, as it doesn’t seem like it’s a JST or similar. Anyone have a similar issue when trying to replace the mirror? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Since you did not mention your Edge's model year, I took a chance and pulled wiring and connector info from the 2015 Edge Workshop Manual, hopeful that your Edge is GEN 2.

If not, let us know your Edge's model year and I'll look it up to see if differences exist.

Below are PDF download links and reference diagram images.

Good luck!

Door Module-to-Mirror BLIS Wiring Diagram - 2015 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf

Connector C501A Wiring Legend - 2015 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf

Connector C501B Wiring Legend - 2015 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf

Connector C516 Wiring Legend - 2015 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf

BLIS Mirror Connector C576 Wiring Legend - 2015 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf

Driver Door Module and C501A & C501B Connector Locations on Driver's Door - 2015 Edge Workshop Manual.jpg

C516 Connector Location on Driver's Door - 2015 Edge Workshop Manual.jpg

C576 Connector Location on Driver's Door - 2015 Edge Workshop Manual.jpg

Edited by Haz
  • Like 1

I noticed also that your post also did not mention which side -- right or left -- mirror glass had been pilfered.

Below are PDF download links for Outside Mirror removal and installation instructions and right/passenger's door Connector C676 connector wiring legend, and also the location diagram image for right/passenger's door.

I compared the connector information for 2014/GEN 1 and for 2015 GEN 2.  They are identical, with C576 for left/driver's door and C676 for right/passenger's door.

Good luck!

Exterior Mirror Removal and Installation - 2015 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf

BLIS Mirror Connector C676 Wiring Legend - 2014 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf

C676 Connector Location on Passenger's Door - 2014 Edge Workshop Manual.jpg

Edited by Haz
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...