Custom Grill on it's way!!

rsheak02

Hello Everyone-

I am working on an custom grill for my Edge. Basically I am dremeling the middle 2 cross sections of the grill off and smoothing and glassing the frame out and sending it off to my friends at PatternTek to get chromed. The inside will then be filled with a black mesh backing. Attached is a rendering of what it will look like.

I'll keep you posted

gril.bmp

That looks awesome!!!! I would be a little worried about getting a lot of water and road crud/bugs in the engine compartment though...

I hear you there....allways a problem. Over the years I've developed a habbit of taking 2 mins out of my time to wipe the car down with a feather duster and microfiber with some spay wax everytime I'm done driving my vehicles. It only takles a couple of minutes and you keep your car looking good everytime you drive it instead of driving it for a week and having to detialing it for 2 hours on Saturday. Instead you can do a simple wash and get roln' in 20 minutes.