My Temperature does not show up on my dashboard

jpv5123

I have a 2012 Ford Edge SEL, I will be changing my antifreeze and I can not find my temp. gauge in the dashboard so I can monitor the temp after I change the antifreeze. Can anyone help me with this issue. I do have FORScan software with OBD II scanner. Thanks for any help. I did find out what was causing the temperature gauge not to show up in the dashboard.

Edited by jpv5123

Which display type do you have? Dual pod tach on left, speedometer on right, and multifuction display in the middle, or speedometer center?

If base (tach and speedo) then main menu>information>Coolant Temperature

If single speedo, the coolant temperature is part of the tach/fuel/temp display (main menu>display mode>up and down to tach/fuel/temp)

I also use Torque app with my phone and an OBD-II adapter, I setup sets of gauges, I haven't used Forscan light or Forscan on my laptop for things like this so don't know the best way to monitor it using it.

On my 2011 Limited (which may be different than the SEL), the left side touch pad on the steering wheel controls it. Look at your fuel gauge in the cluster and then hit the down arrow on the steering wheel to get down to Display.  Then Hit the right arrow to cycle through the formats it can display.  I always chose the combined fuel  and temperature gauge myself

2011 Ford Edge Limited Cluster1.JPG

Edited by pedro2u
  • Thanks 1