Hello Everyone! Newbie with a question.

nicassio

I'm coming of my lease F150 Lariat, I'm looking at the 09 Edge Limited or 09 Flex Limited. My wife has a 07 Edge SEL which will be up in May (Lease). We love her Edge which is why I want one. My questions, Is the Edge a "women's" car? I don't seem to see many Men driving them. Thanks for your input.

nick

I'm coming of my lease F150 Lariat, I'm looking at the 09 Edge Limited or 09 Flex Limited. My wife has a 07 Edge SEL which will be up in May (Lease). We love her Edge which is why I want one. My questions, Is the Edge a "women's" car? I don't seem to see many Men driving them. Thanks for your input.

nick

The Edge can swing either way. Depends on color and accesories....just my opinion. I enjoy driving the wife's Edge and I don't feel "chickish".

The Edge can swing either way. Depends on color and accesories....just my opinion. I enjoy driving the wife's Edge and I don't feel "chickish".

That's what I hear, it can go either way, all the ones I see are driven by chicks,lol. I have to pull the the trigger in the morning. The color is the White metallic w/20in chrome rims, I plan on lowering it and changing out the grill, hopefully it will give a nice manly look.

That's what I hear, it can go either way, all the ones I see are driven by chicks,lol. I have to pull the the trigger in the morning. The color is the White metallic w/20in chrome rims, I plan on lowering it and changing out the grill, hopefully it will give a nice manly look.

Damn, now that you mention it, I mostly see chicks driving them. Oh well, girls love pick-ups too! You'll be alright in the Edge, it's a sweet ride.

lol, What do you drive? My wife said the same thing you said. If it gets too weird I'll just let her have it when her edge is up in May and get the flex (ecoboost) when it come out.

Me? A 2000 Chevy Express 2500 Cargo Van...5.7 V8 and that's about as exciting as it gets...It makes my money though! Mobile Detailing Jacksonville since 2001!

Edit- Oh yeah, I do have XM, a Pioneer head unit, 2 Sony 6 1/2" 3 ways, 2 Sony 5 1/4 4 ways, a Pioneer 2 channel amp, a Scosche x-over and a single Sony Xplod 12"....gotta have tunes when I'm ridin around. I would like a sweet sounding exhaust on it...

Edited by DJ Nap

• 2 weeks later...

Our Edge is technically my wifes car, but thats because the car seat stays in it. I wish I could drive it every day. She thinks my little Nissan commuter car is a 16 year old girls car but it was cheap and gets great mileage. It goes either way. So long as your not in a convertable VW bug you are fine! :shades: