2015 edge 2.0 oil leak? Possible causes

TMac1795

Have an annoying oil leak on my 2015 edge 2..0 . I have changed the oil filter housing gasket and the vaccum pump gasket on top by the valve cover . Still leaking. Looks to be at front of engine as the larger hose at the bottom is wet. Any suggestions on what to try next. 
Many thanks 

I think our issue was the oil pressure sensor just above the oil filter. Has telflon tape on it I think. Took my mechanic 2 visits to find it. Since he replaced it, the garage doesn't smell like oil & no puddles under it. Going over 4 months since he replaced it & 0 oil on the pan or surrounding areas 

• Like 1

How about throwing some oil trace dye into the oil so that it works it's way through and hopefully will show up under UV light.  When I have had oil leaks in the past I asked the dealer to put the dye in and brought the car back a few days later to be repaired. I hate waiting time and having to make multiple trips for repairs.

• 2 months later...