New PowerUp version, nice changes

recently the latest version downloaded to my car. Got to say it is great they are staying current and still fixing and improving a car they are discontinuing. Look is better, functionality slightly improved, and they finally listened and made the heated seat button work properly. Only thing bad was they removed phone battery charge remaining indicator.  Since didn't ever show battery charging or not, wasn't really important. Knowing phone was charging was way more important. Maybe they'll put back in and make it work properly in a future update.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 8:31 PM, MLTEdge said:

recently the latest version downloaded to my car. Got to say it is great they are staying current and still fixing and improving a car they are discontinuing. Look is better, functionality slightly improved, and they finally listened and made the heated seat button work properly. Only thing bad was they removed phone battery charge remaining indicator.  Since didn't ever show battery charging or not, wasn't really important. Knowing phone was charging was way more important. Maybe they'll put back in and make it work properly in a future update.

Follow up, only days later a newer version has downloaded. Within days they enabled public wifi so you can use the apps, games and get powerup updates from more locations. Still no phone charging indicator...

• 1 month later...

Thanks! I guess I am behind for sure my sync software is at 4.0.21027_product rev 36, I think I am at OTA 2.3.1 or 2, obviously not getting updates, this is the same software that was installed by my dealer service dept in Aug 2022. Here is what my Ford App  shows under software update section. 

IMG_0344.png