Silver Paint Job

scuzzi

Well, since repairs are behind me I get to see the cars as they come off the line (and into repairs). Anyways someone else pointed it out but the silver Edges don't really look right. Its their paint jobs... or more correctly how the light affects the paint. The doors don't appear to be the same colour as the front quarter panel and the back part. It looks like a mismatched paint job. I actually had to walk up to one ( I didn't touch it because management gets mad when you touch their toys) and make sure the colour was the same. Up close its the same, but from about 10 feet or more away the doors appear a darker colour. Customers are less likely to buy something that may appear badly done. Its just the lighting but none of the other colours have that problem.

Well, since repairs are behind me I get to see the cars as they come off the line (and into repairs). Anyways someone else pointed it out but the silver Edges don't really look right. Its their paint jobs... or more correctly how the light affects the paint. The doors don't appear to be the same colour as the front quarter panel and the back part. It looks like a mismatched paint job. I actually had to walk up to one ( I didn't touch it because management gets mad when you touch their toys) and make sure the colour was the same. Up close its the same, but from about 10 feet or more away the doors appear a darker colour. Customers are less likely to buy something that may appear badly done. Its just the lighting but none of the other colours have that problem.

How does the Copper Metalic Clearcoat Look?

How does the Copper Metalic Clearcoat Look?

Looks good. Its not my personal favourite colour, but I would have to say the rest of the colours are spot on. Personally I would go for the deep red or black, the red gives it that sleek appeal look while the black is... well, a nice black (the more refined look).