Tone sound when accelerating from a stop

2019 Ford Edge only 36,000 miles.  Car makes a tone when I accelerate after a stop.  No msg on dash.   Been getting a msg on screen that battery has been turned off to save battery.  Kind of weird because the car is turned off.  Took it to dealer and they reinstalled the program but it did not fix anything.  Also car won’t keep my cellphone synced.

Help please.

What I can gather from your post is:

1. 2019 Edge with 36000 miles makes a tone when accelerating after a stop with no message on dash.

2. You get a message that something (you said battery) is turned off to save battery.

3.  You took it to the dealership and they did something in software that didn't fix anything.

4.  The car won't keep your cellphone synced.  (I am unclear exactly what this refers to)

For #2 above - I would suggest you take this car to an auto shop you know you can trust and ask them to put a battery tester on your 12 volt battery to see if it needs to be replaced.  Your car is right in the time frame of needing the original battery to be replaced as they generally have a limited life span.  

For #1 - a door or hood latch that has gone bad can trigger a chime - so having a shop check these may help.

For #3 - I have no comment for this.

For #4 - I have no comment for this.

20 hours ago, Dena said:

2019 Ford Edge only 36,000 miles.  Car makes a tone when I accelerate after a stop.  No msg on dash.   Been getting a msg on screen that battery has been turned off to save battery.  Kind of weird because the car is turned off.  Took it to dealer and they reinstalled the program but it did not fix anything.  Also car won’t keep my cellphone synced.

Help please.

have the alternator tested immediately. The battery may be low also, but likely as a symptom of the alternator, if it is bad.

I had the same message on my sync display about systems being shut off to save the battery, immediately after shutting off the vehicle instead of the radio staying on until the door is opened (or a few minutes)

Turns out, my alternator pulley was freewheeling, not charging.