What exactly do I need ?

Because I read through your little pissing contest as to wheter a wire is red or orange with the other guy who had an excellent write up on the install. Why waste your time typing a response when you didn't answer my question.

I would like a concise answer of what parts I need and where I can get them :unsure:

Edited by BlazedUp

so wait.....

you want us to do all the work and figure it all out and write it all up the first time around, then you do not want to read that and figure it out, but then you want someone to further write YOU up specific directions and notes just for you because you do not want to take your time read through a thread that explains everything you need to do... yeah, right

everyone else who did the mod seems to be able to follow that thread. btw, there was no 'pissing' contest about wire color. it is more a matter of (1) some wire colors change whether you are 2007/2008 and (2) you can tap into more than 1 wire to get the power so the wires you choose could be different colors - but if you read it that would be clear

finally "Why waste your time typing a response when you didn't answer my question. " - because I find it incredibly rude that everything you need is already in place, but you cannot take your time to figure it out and yet want us to spend our time to rewrite out specific directions and list if parts just for you.

read the thread, it is all there.. heck, there is even a guy that will sell you some of the parts premade - perfect just for you

You found it "rude" how exactly was I rude about asking a question on a forum. This is why this forum exists. Anyone who posts a question, you tell them to do a search......lets just cut off posting and make this site a search engine. There are several ways to do this simple mod and I asked a simple question. If you cannot/ will not help, don't bother to spew posts. Everyone knows there is a search feature, maybe they want more current information as things are constantly changing. Do you know the definition of a "Troll" I'm sure you do, watching your post count go higher and higher and gaining satisfaction because of it. You do have some useful info, but this trolling needs to stop......you either started a post or replied to one......Get a life :yup:

You found it "rude" how exactly was I rude about asking a question on a forum. This is why this forum exists. Anyone who posts a question, you tell them to do a search......lets just cut off posting and make this site a search engine. There are several ways to do this simple mod and I asked a simple question. If you cannot/ will not help, don't bother to spew posts. Everyone knows there is a search feature, maybe they want more current information as things are constantly changing. Do you know the definition of a "Troll" I'm sure you do, watching your post count go higher and higher and gaining satisfaction because of it. You do have some useful info, but this trolling needs to stop......you either started a post or replied to one......Get a life :yup:

your correct and incorrect..

the forum does exist for questions, but also has the answers already in many cases... why ask people to filter through what you can do yourself but admit you do not want to? everyone else did. you did not ask a new question, you were just simply lazy and asked someone to do your work for you. but heck, the heavy lifting was already done for you.

"Anyone who posts a question, you tell them to do a search." - poppy cock. IF you are honest about it, you will see that I kindly suggest they use the Search function and then 9 of 10 times, if I can recall exactly where it is at, will provide at least 1 link to get them started.

I am hardly a Troll.. and couldn't care less about post count, take them all to 0 for all I care, I just love the car and modding it and learning about it, but I do admit I get agitated by a person that blatantly admits he knows where the answer is but doesn't want to take the time to read for the answer and would rather someone do it for him.. :rolleyes:

I do admit I get agitated by a person that blatantly admits he knows where the answer is but doesn't want to take the time to read for the answer and would rather someone do it for him.. :rolleyes:

Ditto for people who ask questions that are easily and obviously answered in the owner's manual. If you're too lazy to get the OM out of the glove box and read it or look it up online, then why should I waste my time doing it for you? That was a general comment and not directed at any one in particular.

Yowzers. About time we see a little emotion! Reminds me of the Harley Davidson forum that I'm on. Nothing against the other guy but I've found your feedback very helpful on here Lex.

I was thinking about starting a thread about "things we would change with the Edge" but might have already been done. Plus I don't want the pissed off PTU peeps to take it over.... not that I don't sympathize with them, what a bummer I'm sure.