Help

harley2199

I put HIDs in about 9 mounths ago..To day my wife told me she had a head light out on (the drivers side)..I checked the fuse looked good but switched it anyway,put the stock lamps back in still no luck. made sure the lamp worked by puting it on passanger side..

I can't find my meter so i can't chck for voltage there..just wanna see if any ony has any ideas....inspected the wires they look good..

Thanks Ray

HID's are garbage....sounds like a bad ballast if the bulb is good. Good luck obtaining warranty coverage.

not sure why you keep saying that, :huh: but hey.... looks like HID has nothing to do with the issue in either of these cases..

getting warranty with HID is a non-issue, 20 minutes to put in, 20 minutes to take out to get back to stock

I checked the fuse looked good but switched it anyway,put the stock lamps back in still no luck. made sure the lamp worked by puting it on passanger side..

If I remember correctly, there are separate fuses for each headlight. Check your owner's manual to be sure. If you've connected your OEM harness back to the OEM headlight and it still doesn't work AND the fuse is good, sounds like a short in the wires...better hunt down that meter!! :wacko: