marekrbk Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago https://mega.nz/file/iFlQgboB#1RjK20EqBEFdlMWAWtpjcgEFTiOiggZQ0Zs17icrn6o 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
1004ron Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago Welcome and thank you for that. Do you think it's much the same as the US 2017? If not, is there any chance you could post the wiring schematics for the US 2017? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
marekrbk Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Share Posted 2 hours ago (edited) I will try but I only have access to the schemes in Europe. It would be a good idea to check the connectors and their pinout in your vehicle and compare them; if the wiring matches, the only difference is the coding—meaning the As-Built data will differ, but the electrical setup will be the same. The Edge is manufactured in Canada, even for the European market. Edited 2 hours ago by marekrbk 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
1004ron Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago (edited) @marekrbk thanks for you prompt reply. I got out my black&white hard copy and its virtually identical and can most certainly be used for the US version - I'll definitely be using this colour copy whenever I have the need - thanks. . Edited 2 hours ago by 1004ron Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.