Jump to content

Lane center to 2018 biturbo TDCI


Recommended Posts

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve started the retrofit: currently installing the CCM with its own bracket and the IPM-A with its own bracket; I’m swapping the SCCM for button compatibility and adding an HCM module from a Galaxy so the matrix headlights work—the bus wiring had to be changed as well. I still need to swap the PSCM, but I have to put that on hold since I’ll be away for three weeks. I’ll add the configuration and all the details—including the parts used and more detailed photos—after the replacement is done.

 

-----------------The adaptive cruise control and lights are already working; for lane centering, I still need to replace the PSCM.

48b5613b-2fe4-439b-9fe1-e6cc3fdec405.jpg

 

 

 

 

845136070_10216426523453589_35520910019324350_n.jpg

stiahnuť.jpg

e3d0e0fd-6880-4a0c-a0e8-0179b0f21e3b.jpg

Edited by marekrbk
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...