marekrbk Posted 7 hours ago Report Share Posted 7 hours ago (edited) I’ve started the retrofit: currently installing the CCM with its own bracket and the IPM-A with its own bracket; I’m swapping the SCCM for button compatibility and adding an HCM module from a Galaxy so the matrix headlights work—the bus wiring had to be changed as well. I still need to swap the PSCM, but I have to put that on hold since I’ll be away for three weeks. I’ll add the configuration and all the details—including the parts used and more detailed photos—after the replacement is done. -----------------The adaptive cruise control and lights are already working; for lane centering, I still need to replace the PSCM. Edited 6 hours ago by marekrbk 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.