Weathertech Floor Liners

Hello all! I read some related topics, but was wondering if anyone has the Weathertech floor liner (front and rear). The majority of the posts I found were for the floor mats and not the liner. We just purchased an 09 Limited in Sterling Grey Metallic and love the new car. Thanks for the responses!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've already been thinking about buying these. Anybody know anywhere they sell them cheaper than buying them direct from Weathertech? I surfed the net a while and came up with nothing. I just find it hard to spend over $200 for floor liners. I want the whole package though: front, rear, and cargo area.

Edited by 09RedfireSEL

Thanks for the response! I have been checking around also and found the Weathertech site is the cheapest. I tried autoanything.com this weekend and even with their 10% off and free shipping it came out to basically the same price as Weathertech. I later found out that the Weathertech floor liners were not valid with the 10% discount, only the free shipping. I will probably order all three (front, rear, and cargo) from Weathertech tomorrow!

• 2 months later...