what color????

Dlyan

I am torn on a color of the Blazing coper or the Creme Brulee. What color does eveyone think will stand the test of time and the car wash?

We had a Creme Brulee for one week and I loved the colour.

After I compared the colours I came to this personal conclusion: The Blazing Copper strikes me as a more progressive, free-spirit kind of color while the Brulee is more of a sophisticated colour. I guess it depends on your personality, but quite frankly, I like both of them equally.

Never thought of the Redfire. Now I have three :banghead:

I have my SEL+ AWD Edge on order. It's coming in with the Redfire Metallic with the charcoal leather interior!

My take was that everyone seems to be buying the Copper colour (which is REALLY nice) but I wanted something different. Plus the Redfire Metallic looks HOT!

Good luck on your decision!

I have a SEL+ AWD in Redfire with Charcoal leather. Very sharp looking vehicle! I have gotten many compliments and stares on the road while driving around town. It looks especially good in the bright sunlight! If you want something different, the copper is a nice looking color as well. I decided to go with the red for resale value. Sometimes the odd colors don't resell as well. I have no regrets with the red. :happy feet:

I am torn on a color of the Blazing coper or the Creme Brulee. What color does eveyone think will stand the test of time and the car wash?

White or close versions thereof stand the test of time in my opinion. It is hard to tell the age of a white vehicle. Many colors can be "aged" in just a couple of years. I can usually look at a car with certain colors and instantly recognize the year model. The Blazing copper already looks dated as Nissan has been using something very close on the Murano thereby making the Ford color look like an imitation. Just my .02 cents :wacko:

White or close versions thereof stand the test of time in my opinion. It is hard to tell the age of a white vehicle. Many colors can be "aged" in just a couple of years. I can usually look at a car with certain colors and instantly recognize the year model. The Blazing cooper already looks dated as Nissan has been using something very close on the Murano thereby making the Ford color look like an imitation. Just my .02 cents :wacko:

I was thinking that I might get bored of the Orange color. And I had a red truck that chipped really quickly. Thats why I was thinking something lighter.

We have have a SEL-FWD in Pewter Met. with Charcoal Cloth. It looks awsome.

I saw the Coper one under Rain and it looks ... "Not that Good" when wet. :shades:

• 4 weeks later...

I JUST BOUGHT THE AMETHYST METALLIC( BLACK PURPLE) SEL AWD/ROOF..THE SALESMEN CALLED ME AT HOME SAYING IT HAD JUST ARRIVED BY TRUCK...AWESOME COLOR...U MIGHT WANT TO CHECK IT OUT...THE THING GLIMMERS IN THE SUN FROM ALL THE METALLIC IN THE PAINT. I BOUGHT AND DROVE IT HOME IN 2 HRS AFTER HE CALLED. I THINK I HAVE THE ONLY AMETHYST AS EVERYONE ON THIS SITE HAS ALL THE OTHER COLORS. I ADDED 22" CHROME FOOSE CHROME WHEELS, SPORT/PERFORMANCE 22" TIRES (PIRELLI) AND A BODY KIT FROM 3D CARBON...IT IS BAD.