'07 Edge...Thinkin Weathertechs...Need Color Suggestion

Ive got an 07 in carbon with the tan and gray interior (tan carpets) and simply cannot decide if I would be better off with tan all weather mats or black. Anyone have any thoughts or pictures that might help?

I would imaging black would disguise stuff better and match some of the interior stuff, however tan would match the carpet.

Any thoughts or suggestions (or pics!)

I've got a '07 Plus in Carbon but with the black interior so I can't really speak to the tan (stone) inside If you're looking for an opinion, mine would be to go with the black mats as you'll see the salt during the winter where as you'll see everything all year round with the tans. Again, just my thought.

Hey, maybe you can turn this thread into a poll? Can you even do that in this forum?

Ive got an 07 in carbon with the tan and gray interior (tan carpets) and simply cannot decide if I would be better off with tan all weather mats or black. Anyone have any thoughts or pictures that might help?

I would imaging black would disguise stuff better and match some of the interior stuff, however tan would match the carpet.

Any thoughts or suggestions (or pics!)

I have tan carpets and tan Weathertech including in the cargo area. Can't imagine black on Tan (sounds like a beer) especially in the rear where the back of the seats is tan carpet. I would stay Tan on Tan.