New 09 Edge Sport owner!

DarkBladeRR

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the club. How do you like the 22" Rims?

They definitely are an eye catcher along w/ the Sport body trim....overall the car is amazing to look at and to drive...can't wait till we get past the "break in" period so I can put the engine through its paces.....to bad it's my wifes car...but that's ok...I get to drive it whenever I want to...I'm still rockin in a 05 Pathfinder LE and my CBR1000RR... :shades:

Got the all weather mats and got the dealer to throw in the free window tint.....thinkin of trading in the Pathy for a FLEX Limited now...due to the Ford A plan...but we will see!

Edited by DarkBladeRR

They definitely are an eye catcher along w/ the Sport body trim....overall the car is amazing to look at and to drive...can't wait till we get past the "break in" period so I can put the engine through its paces.....to bad it's my wifes car...but that's ok...I get to drive it whenever I want to...I'm still rockin in a 05 Pathfinder LE and my CBR1000RR... :shades:

Got the all weather mats and got the dealer to throw in the free window tint.....thinkin of trading in the Pathy for a FLEX Limited now...due to the Ford A plan...but we will see!

sounds like me. wife gets the EDGE, i get the 08 hyundai accent hatch and a 07 CBR1000RR (not that i'm complaining)

post-3172-1245983033_thumb.jpg

Edited by bulldog

sounds like me. wife gets the EDGE, i get the 08 hyundai accent hatch and a 07 CBR1000RR (not that i'm complaining)

Ha Ha....me too. Wife gets the new Edge Limited and I get my 03 Mazda 6 and my 01 CBR600F4i.

Darkblade....welcome to the forum. Post some pictures of the Sport when you get a chance.

Looks like we all have alot in common....cool vehicles for the wives and we get the older vehicles BUT have our sport bikes!! I have an 04/05 Silver Black 1000RR version w/ many mods....Bulldog...are you a member of the 1000RR.net site?

PSUFetch...sweet bike too...I have a friend that has a red/silver 2002 CBR600F4i....I'll post some pics of "Badness" (yes..we named the Edge Badness..lol)...when I get a chance.....

Edited by DarkBladeRR

Looks like we all have alot in common....cool vehicles for the wives and we get the older vehicles BUT have our sport bikes!! I have an 04/05 Silver Black 1000RR version w/ many mods....Bulldog...are you a member of the 1000RR.net site?

Yep! bulldog there as well. great site. (you do track?)

• 3 weeks later...
Yep! bulldog there as well. great site. (you do track?)

Definitely a great site....though many of the initial people (ones that had alot of knowledge/experience w/ the 1000RR) have alas moved on to other sport bikes and dare I say cruisers....ugh....lol! and some just selling their rides due to personal circumstances due to the economy..which is understandable....Bladen1 is my name on that site.

I wish there was one close so I could track...but no...just street for now....I'm guessing you track alot? What track do you ride on? How expensive is it?

• 2 weeks later...