Interior Imperfections

We received our Light Sage SEL Plus AWD on March 6. We finally had a chance to get it out and look it over really good this weekend. We found a couple very small punctures in the passenger front seat (Charcoal Leather) and a small dent in the metal fascia around the radio and dash controls. Just wondered if any one else has had any similar issues and if so, how did your dealership resolve the problems.

We received our Light Sage SEL Plus AWD on March 6. We finally had a chance to get it out and look it over really good this weekend. We found a couple very small punctures in the passenger front seat (Charcoal Leather) and a small dent in the metal fascia around the radio and dash controls. Just wondered if any one else has had any similar issues and if so, how did your dealership resolve the problems.

Just found a couple of very small nicks in the passenger seat, havent seen them before, so they might be ours. The only thing up with ours on delivery was the weatherstripping on the passenger window - they said they would replace it, but havent done so yet, intend to call them next week to discuss.

Have you called your dealer? What did they think it was from?

Have you called your dealer? What did they think it was from?

I talked to my sales person today and he said I have to bring it in. The service dept. will take pipctures and submit them to Ford to get the solution they see fit. I am taking it in tomorrow to ge the process started.

I talked to my sales person today and he said I have to bring it in. The service dept. will take pipctures and submit them to Ford to get the solution they see fit. I am taking it in tomorrow to ge the process started.

I hope that they do not give you a hard time. Let us know how it works out.

• 2 months later...
Excellent. Glad to hear that the problems were solved. :woot:

I'll bring back an older post here, Picked up the wifes LT Sage and Camel leather yesterday and I was trying to figure out how to put down the middle armrest in back. The salesdork told me they didn't come down. I told him I can see the side of the cup holder on the right side of it. He went and supposingly asked someone and they told him "the special order Camel leather interior doesn't have a armrest" :finger: So after further feeling around there is a hold in the backing undr the carpet in back and on the front it feels like the plastic release mech. was put in but just not cut in to the leather :hysterical: So I'll be calling another stealer tomorrow and have it taken care of. :hyper:

• 1 month later...

With high hopes riding on the Fusion & Edge, I wonder why Ford chose to leave off the center stack vent open/close feature on the EDGE, while doing it for the outboard vents. I personnal don't like the wind in my hair ALL the time, I reserve that for my Mustang convert! Rest assured the competition has them.

Also deleted is the outside temp reading on the EDGE, while the Fusion , Taurus, F-150/ 250 truck retain them. I miss that. Once you've had it for the past decade or so, you miss it. Are you listening Ford?

Lastly the center stack GLARE. Man, who signed off on THAT fo-pah!

Edited by tarps5

Also deleted is the outside temp reading on the EDGE, while the Fusion , Taurus, F-150/ 250 truck retain them. I miss that. Once you've had it for the past decade or so, you miss it. Are you listening Ford?

No, you just have to get the dual-zone automatic climate control... it's part of that.

From the Owners Manual Page 72

EXT: Press to display outside temperature. Press again to display

cabin temperature settings. Note: Exterior readings are more accurate

when the vehicle is moving.

On-Line Owners Manual

Edited by Bryce

:happy feet: No problems so far. :shades: We have a SEL+ light sage green also.

With high hopes riding on the Fusion & Edge, I wonder why Ford chose to leave off the center stack vent open/close feature on the EDGE, while doing it for the outboard vents. I personnal don't like the wind in my hair ALL the time, I reserve that for my Mustang convert! Rest assured the competition has them.

Lastly the center stack GLARE. Man, who signed off on THAT fo-pah!

Hi...are you sure the outside temp reading is gone on the 07 Edge? We looked at one yesterday and the display was between the passenger/driver dual temp control. We didn't see it and had to ask the sales person. That's the one thing we wanted since we do alot of winter driving. The website (Cdn) lists it. :reading: