Did I get a good price on SEL

Hello Friends,

I'm new to this forum, but finally got an Edge

I recently bought a 2009 SEL, I financed it with the price of + 30,000, no more than 30,800.

Features,

18'' Cromw Wheels

Leather Comfort Package

Sight & Sound Package

Vista Roof

and all the regular SEL features,

but I want to know If I got a good Sale Price after Negotiation

Thanks All,

Edited by UnderConstruction

Hello Friends,

I recently bought a 2009 SEL, I financed it with the price of + 30,000, no more than 30,800.

Features,

18'' Cromw Wheels

Leather Comfort Package

Sight & Sound Package

Vista Roof

Thanks All,

Never ask that question AFTER you bought it! You bought it so you must be happy with it so from that standpoint I'd say yes, you got a good deal and leave it at that. And be sure to ask for help before you buy the next one.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Friends,

Features,

18'' Cromw Wheels

Leather Comfort Package

Sight & Sound Package

Vista Roof

Thanks All,

I'm not sure what the SEL's MSRP for....but I can tell you what I paid for my recently purchased EDGE. About 2 months ago, I paid $31,400 for an AWD Ford Edge Limited with Vista Roof. The MSRP for mine was approximately $36,500 (plus/minus $100 -- I can't recall exactly).

Now I was able to use a $3000 promotion that was going on then. I'm not sure if that is still the case. But, I traveled all the way from NYC to DC to buy the car (after extensive phone negotiations). No other dealers would come near that price.

I'm not sure what the SEL's MSRP for....but I can tell you what I paid for my recently purchased EDGE. About 2 months ago, I paid $31,400 for an AWD Ford Edge Limited with Vista Roof. The MSRP for mine was approximately $36,500 (plus/minus $100 -- I can't recall exactly).

Now I was able to use a $3000 promotion that was going on then. I'm not sure if that is still the case. But, I traveled all the way from NYC to DC to buy the car (after extensive phone negotiations). No other dealers would come near that price.

Yeah, I received a similiar price ($31500 + TTL) for 2009 limited awd vista/pwr gate/cargo. Had to go upstate NY from LI to get that price. TRistate area dealers won't go that low.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like you did an excellent job negotiation, good price. There was no promotions available on Edges at Houston, only simple rebates. I appreciate your insight

Thanks