Looking for 20" version of Sport Wheels

I've got an Edge Limited that came with the 20" chome clad wheels. I personally think that 20" is just about perfect for his car, but I'm not a huge fan of the look of the chrome clad wheels. We bought the car new as a 2008 leftover and got a great deal, so I just took the wheels that came with the vehicle.

I like the look of the Sport wheels, but I thought they were too big when I saw them on an Edge in person.

I've just started looking, and to be honest, I'm kinda at a loss where to start looking. There seems to be so many manufacturers out there. I've never bought aftermarket wheels for any of my other cars. I've only ever picked up OEM wheels on Ebay to use as a spare set for snow tires.

Has anyone come across something that looks like the Sport wheels? I've included a picture below.

Can someone recommend a decent manufacturer, or ones to stay away from? I don't want to buy wheels that will limit my load carrying ability either as I tow a trailer with the Edge.

Thanks,

Rich

0905_05_z%202009_ford_edge_sport_aWD%20profile.jpg

Edited by PSUFetch

I've got an Edge Limited that came with the 20" chome clad wheels. I personally think that 20" is just about perfect for his car, but I'm not a huge fan of the look of the chrome clad wheels. We bought the car new as a 2008 leftover and got a great deal, so I just took the wheels that came with the vehicle.

I like the look of the Sport wheels, but I thought they were too big when I saw them on an Edge in person.

I've just started looking, and to be honest, I'm kinda at a loss where to start looking. There seems to be so many manufacturers out there. I've never bought aftermarket wheels for any of my other cars. I've only ever picked up OEM wheels on Ebay to use as a spare set for snow tires.

Has anyone come across something that looks like the Sport wheels? I've included a picture below.

Can someone recommend a decent manufacturer, or ones to stay away from? I don't want to buy wheels that will limit my load carrying ability either as I tow a trailer with the Edge.

Thanks,

Rich

Hi Rich. :D I don't know of any similar wheel offhand, but here is my recommendation: Go to the websites of online wheel retailers such as The Tire Rack LINK: The Tire Rack and Discount Tire LINK: Discount Tire.

Use the search tools on those websites to search for all 20" wheels that fit the Edge. See if either carries a wheel that resembles the 22" Sport wheels. The Tire Rack even has a virtual viewer where you can view available wheels on an Edge, for comparison purposes. It is very handy and will help you find something that fits your needs.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Thanks,

Rich

0905_05_z%202009_ford_edge_sport_aWD%20profile.jpg