Toyos proxess ST 2 Great Tire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They do look noisier w/ the wide tread design but I hate the Conti's narrow tread that pick up every pebble they roll over and you hear them enough.

I always liked the incredible tread life of Toyo tire, had them on 2 other vehicles. DO you mind if I ask what you got them for $$ just for reference?

They do look noisier w/ the wide tread design but I hate the Conti's narrow tread that pick up every pebble they roll over and you hear them enough.

I always liked the incredible tread life of Toyo tire, had them on 2 other vehicles. DO you mind if I ask what you got them for $$ just for reference?

May be a little noisier but they look great and look much more useful than the factory issued tires. Nice choice!

thanks , yes a bit noiser but hey thats why i do car stereo right????

Great handling tire, i had this little civic think he was going to get around me on a corner when his lane ended. These tires held the lane flawlessly, and his rear erector set wing did nothing to help him except to look stupid. I never understand those big cheese cutter wings on the rear of a front wheel drive car.