New 09 Edge Sport

dwtc

Hi everyone, I just got my 09 Edge Sport about a month ago and have been checking out this Forum the last few weeks. I was at the dealer looking at the 2010 SHO and checking on the 2010 Edges as I still had about a year to go on my 07 MKZ lease, I was thinking of trading next spring. They had this 09 Sport that had been there all summer, had been in the showroom for a while and back on the lot, I had seen it several times but never thought about buying it. I was not really looking to make a trade this soon but they had some great rebates on the 09's and I can get the "Z " plan from my Dad and Ford had additional cash if you were coming out of a lease. The sales tax is deductible thanks to the stimulus package so I went ahead and made the trade. :yup:

Here are a couple of pics of when I picked it up. I have done a few mods and will make new post in the proper threads (I hope ;) )

post-7930-1259639307_thumb.jpg

post-7930-1259639347_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks, but you can thank Ford for this bodykit. I think they did a nice job on it.

I know that...but you're right the bodykit of the sport-version is awesome.

As kit alone quite seldom and expensive.

But I like the 3D-Carbon-Kit, too and it has become quite affordable. While it was above 1500$ first, some shops

have it for 700-800$ now.

For me will come transportcosts, Customs and import-taxes to the sellers price. :(

Greets and merry christmas again

Marc