My "Murdered" Dark Ink Metallic.

Your Edge looks sharp. Nice job. Where did you get the bumper cover and is Scion the brand or is it for a Scion car like an xB or something? Have been looking for one for ours, but haven't found one that wraps over the edge like yours. I like that one a lot.

Steve

Surprisingly - it comes from a Scion Xb!

^The windows look tinted to me.

You don't necessarily need to go with limo for a "murdered out" look.

You do need some black wheels though.

...and I have also been toying with the idea of black emblems (Limited & Edge).

Might have to buy and extra set and do some painting come spring time.

I think Lex was talking about tinting the emblems...

Your Edge looks sharp. Nice job. Where did you get the bumper cover and is Scion the brand or is it for a Scion car like an xB or something? Have been looking for one for ours, but haven't found one that wraps over the edge like yours. I like that one a lot.

Steve

I'm with "fordaholic". The Scion Xb bumper cover looks like a real good fit.....or did you have to mod it a little? Did you get a good deal on it some where or did you get it from a dealer?

its all right here

Just wanted to post some pics of my x-mas present to myself.

Painted front grille, sport headlights, blacked out foglight bezel & scion rear bumper protector.

Check out how I masking of the foglight bezel.

SICK TRUCK. What paint did you use, on the grille, and fog lights? I would love to do this to my truck. I am in Toronto, Canada, so will have to wait until the spring/summer.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Flat black with chrome text.

Front = 8.25"

Rear = 6.33"

07-09 Edge & Expedition have the same size emblems.

thanks. good choice. curious to see them mounted as I am not a fan of them, but that looks like a possible working good combo

SICK TRUCK.

truck? truck? come on man.. it is a "CUV" not a "truck" :happy feet:

its all right here

Lex posted the link regarding the Scion xB bumper protector.

You'll need to do a little work prior to install.

The tailgate side is slightly flipped up. You'll need to straighten it. I heated it over my stove in small sections straightend 90% of it.

Probably took me less than 20 min to do.

The curve is just slightly bigger but just push it inward while attaching it to the bumper and you should have no problem.

Final result is great. Now you'll protect the lip of the bumper. I had the ford stick-on vinyl one and it began to shrink.

SICK TRUCK. What paint did you use, on the grille, and fog lights? I would love to do this to my truck. I am in Toronto, Canada, so will have to wait until the spring/summer.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

The grille was painted by the dealers collision center. Dark Ink Metallic to match. (i bought the primer version of the grille)

Some idiot (typical Florida driver in traffic) (probably texting) decided to kiss my rear bumper.

I'm glad it was mainly a remove and replace repair. So the body shop shot it along with the new bumper cover.

Best opportunity to get it painted otherwise it would of cost an arm-and-a-leg to just shoot the grille overlay.

AND Since they had to drop the front bumper cover I also had them swap out to sport headlights. (Anyone need to buy a set of slightly used headlights??) (Maybe I try a HID retofit with Acura TSX lights)

I thought of buying the sport black foglight bezels but The all black bezel made the fogs look too small.

So I taped the reflector and ran new sharp razor blade around to get that effect.

I sanded, primed and painted with SATIN black to match better with the unpainted black plastic.

Hopefully it will not chip off too bad. DAMM LOVE BUGS!

Lex posted the link regarding the Scion xB bumper protector.

You'll need to do a little work prior to install.

The tailgate side is slightly flipped up. You'll need to straighten it. I heated it over my stove in small sections straightend 90% of it.

Probably took me less than 20 min to do.

The curve is just slightly bigger but just push it inward while attaching it to the bumper and you should have no problem.

Final result is great. Now you'll protect the lip of the bumper. I had the ford stick-on vinyl one and it began to shrink.

Lex. My bad for not searching but it's first I've heard of a this non-ford product fitment.

Thanks for the link!