Hello From WI!

jeff618

My home is Ft. Worth TX, Presently in Los Alamos NM. Originally from Marshfield, WI. Its not warm here either.

Ugh its been in the teens every day and snowy/salty for about 2 weeks here in Cincinnati. Just ran the MKX through the only decent touchless car wash here in my part of town to at least wash the worst of the crust off. Can't wait until warm weather. My poor work car (an '09 Chevy HHR) is an absolute mess. It was blue but now a 3 tone shade of brown, white, and dingy blue. Gotta run it through some sort of wash tomorrow. I HATE winter and salt!!

Ugh its been in the teens every day and snowy/salty for about 2 weeks here in Cincinnati. Just ran the MKX through the only decent touchless car wash here in my part of town to at least wash the worst of the crust off. Can't wait until warm weather. My poor work car (an '09 Chevy HHR) is an absolute mess. It was blue but now a 3 tone shade of brown, white, and dingy blue. Gotta run it through some sort of wash tomorrow. I HATE winter and salt!!

Just go get some of that Price-Hill; Three Way Chile. That will warm you up and life will seem better.