2007-2009 Service Manual

DJ Nap

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it the Ford Factory service manual or another aftermarket manual? There is another one on ebay I found that is ~$20 and they make a big deal about promising it is the Ford Service manual...the exact one Ford technicians use.

No where does it say that it's the Ford Service manual, but I'm guessing it is. Pretty hard to believe that it could be any more comprehensive than this is.

No where does it say that it's the Ford Service manual, but I'm guessing it is. Pretty hard to believe that it could be any more comprehensive than this is.

Ya, I saw the sample of it and the drawings looked better than any of the ford service manuals I have had in the past. I can't imagine another source of manuals that detailed. Thanks.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I purchased this manual about a year ago when I bought my Edge. I found that is was horrible. For example the illustrations in the engine section are of the suspension system...Each section is a pdf file with no table of contents, making subjects hard to locate..I could go on but the fact is to me it's.a total rip off .