07 edge tun up 56000

killermaze

I have a 07 ford edge when should I perform a tune up? should I just stick to the manual? It have 56000 miles on it

Hi killermaze. :D A question like yours will get a myriad of answers and opinions. However, the best advice is to follow the recommendations of those who designed and manufactured your vehicle: Ford. Therefore, unless you are having some particular problem that need to be addressed, follow the Scheduled Maintenance Guide for your vehicle.

You were given the Ford Scheduled Maintenance Guide when you purchased your Edge (if you purchased new). If you purchased used, you can download a PDF version here: LINK: Ford Owner Guides Fill in the drop down boxes with your vehicle information and click "Submit". The click on "Scheduled Maintenance Guide".

If it will make you more comfortable to perform scheduled maintenance a bit sooner than Ford recommends, then do so. But at least having the Maintenance Guide will give you a starting point to make your decisions.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Hi killermaze. :D A question like yours will get a myriad of answers and opinions. However, the best advice is to follow the recommendations of those who designed and manufactured your vehicle: Ford. Therefore, unless you are having some particular problem that need to be addressed, follow the Scheduled Maintenance Guide for your vehicle.

You were given the Ford Scheduled Maintenance Guide when you purchased your Edge (if you purchased new). If you purchased used, you can download a PDF version here: LINK: Ford Owner Guides Fill in the drop down boxes with your vehicle information and click "Submit". The click on "Scheduled Maintenance Guide".

If it will make you more comfortable to perform scheduled maintenance a bit sooner than Ford recommends, then do so. But at least having the Maintenance Guide will give you a starting point to make your decisions.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Thanks BBF for the fast response. I will download that guide ..