New girl

:stats: Hey everyone, thought I would introduce myself... my name is Alysha and I'm 24 years old. I'm from Harrah, Oklahoma. I have a 2010 silver Edge Sport with factory 22s, sunroof, navigation, pretty much will all the P's and Q's :shades: I love it! I'm no stranger when it come to car/truck forums, I have been on so many mustang forums and chevy forums, before I bought my Edge back in September 09, I had a black '07 silverado with a 4/6 drop on it with black 22s and etc. I plan on lowering the Edge soon and getting the HID kit for it and other mods. I also have a red '90 5.0 coupe mustang with a black 4" cowl hood, its my third mustang :shift: im a huge mustang fanatic. :rockon: I will be posting pics up later of the Edge.

love the stangs. love the camaro's more. got an 87 Iroc that is my old pride and joy. (it's been setting in the back yard waiting on me to restore it. it'll be awhile though, i took up sportbiking a few years ago, and it takes ALL my spare $ for trackday's,tires, etc...............

the above Camaro is HOT!!!!!!! if it would never snow where i/we live i'd have one :shift:

in the same breath, i'd also like the new 5.0 as well.

bikes still win though.

welcome to the site, I can't wait to see your Sport once it is lowered, I am thinking about lowering mine but I really want to see another Sport with the factory 22"s that is lowered.

I had a 05 Stang that I lowered and it was too low, I had to change out the springs and I don't want to run into the same thing again. lol.

:stats: Hey everyone, thought I would introduce myself... my name is Alysha and I'm 24 years old. I'm from Harrah, Oklahoma. I have a 2010 silver Edge Sport with factory 22s, sunroof, navigation, pretty much will all the P's and Q's :shades: I love it! I'm no stranger when it come to car/truck forums, I have been on so many mustang forums and chevy forums, before I bought my Edge back in September 09, I had a black '07 silverado with a 4/6 drop on it with black 22s and etc. I plan on lowering the Edge soon and getting the HID kit for it and other mods. I also have a red '90 5.0 coupe mustang with a black 4" cowl hood, its my third mustang :shift: im a huge mustang fanatic. :rockon: I will be posting pics up later of the Edge.