2007 Auto Mirror Adjust Out of Whack??

That's an industry term. Anyways, I have the memory Seat and Mirrors set up for me, and memory 2 for the bride. BUT...whenever it's my turn to drive, and I hit the button for me, the seat adjusts just fine, but the mirrors never do. Sometimes I can hit the No. 1 button 3 or 4 times, and the mirrors return to my position, but most of the time I just readjust and reset. Anyone else having this problem? Anything the stealer can do?

That's an industry term. Anyways, I have the memory Seat and Mirrors set up for me, and memory 2 for the bride. BUT...whenever it's my turn to drive, and I hit the button for me, the seat adjusts just fine, but the mirrors never do. Sometimes I can hit the No. 1 button 3 or 4 times, and the mirrors return to my position, but most of the time I just readjust and reset. Anyone else having this problem? Anything the stealer can do?

Hi ar&wr. :D You do not mention if you have an Edge or an MKX (difference in Warranty length). There are at least several possibilities: switches, connectors. wiring etc.. Could be a simple switch that costs $20-$30.

If you are still under the New Car Bumper to Bumper Warranty, it will be diagnosed and repaired under Warranty. If not, of course it will be diagnosed and repaired but you will likely have to pay for it.

Let us know the outcome.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Having the memory seat was one of the many things that sold me on the Edge. Now I wish there was a way to disable the annoying thing. It has never worked right.

Hi ar&wr. :D You do not mention if you have an Edge or an MKX (difference in Warranty length). There are at least several possibilities: switches, connectors. wiring etc.. Could be a simple switch that costs $20-$30.

If you are still under the New Car Bumper to Bumper Warranty, it will be diagnosed and repaired under Warranty. If not, of course it will be diagnosed and repaired but you will likely have to pay for it.

Let us know the outcome.

Good luck. :beerchug:

I still have 3 months left, sounds like a day trip to the stealer for me.....thanks!

• 2 years later...