Satisfaction Poll

17remfan

Hello again. Im still very new here and thought it might be interesting to create a post about Ford Edge satisfaction . Are you happy with your Edge and would you buy it again or wish you had made another purchase?

My 08 is still very new to me but it has been operating well on every level.Feel free to comment about yours . All replies are welcome .

• 2 months later...

Hello again. Im still very new here and thought it might be interesting to create a post about Ford Edge satisfaction . Are you happy with your Edge and would you buy it again or wish you had made another purchase?

My 08 is still very new to me but it has been operating well on every level.Feel free to comment about yours . All replies are welcome .

Bought my 2008 in January 2010 love it. ride could be better. Had lighted theshold with edge light. Love that too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We purchased our 2008 Edge Limited new. It now has a little over 33k miles on it w/o having a single problem to date. I shouldn't have said that.

The long trip mileage is around 26-27 and that's mostly interstate driving at 70+ mph w/cruise control and the A/C on. :shift:

Around town we are getting a true 19 mpg.

The ride is very comfortable.

We would definitely buy another Edge to replace this one.

• 2 weeks later...