SOLD 18" chrome SEL wheels

Picturepro

18" 2009 Edge SEL wheels, tires and TPMS complete

Selling the stock wheels as it sits 10k highway miles since End of July. on 2009 SEL Wheels, custom Chrome 18", tires and sensors complete package, local 949 pick up

This is a second car garage kept not D.D. Several Vegas trips, Havasu trips, and Santa Barbara weekends. I Keep my car clean and wipe down wheels with clean towel and water 2xs a week.

This is NOT the chrome clad hubcap lots of people are having problems with plastic pealing off

nice Michelin Latitude Tour HP (tire rack has them for $220 each, 4 = $880.00) came with car

18" Wheels (ebay, non chrome sell $150.00 each, 4 = $600 )

Chroming $600 (I paid)

band and sensors OE $370 (came with car)

center chrome caps $90, (I paid)

professional mounting $100 (I paid)

all would cost $2600 and 7-10 days to complete, a fair and reasonable offer $1200.00, $1000.00 $900.00 CASH green dollars in hand

Shipping has been a P.I.T.A. for other items I've sold over the internet. Four chrome wheels and tires could

be the worst to ship. I don't see any way to keep it from getting damaged

gallery_9357_237_219887.jpg

gallery_9357_237_148106.jpg

Edited by Picturepro

chrome looks tight

IMHO, this was, at the time, the best style/design offered stock. I liked them so much, I negotiated to have them put on my 2008 Limited, though they were for SEL model, as I hate the chrome clad and refused to take them. They considered it a down grade and gave me $400 cash to apply to the purchase :) I considered it an upgrade :)

these are good looking as chrome. better than I would have ever thought. good luck.

Thanks Lex

Another added benefit to the purchase:

Free installation from my home in 949, switch your wheels and load your stuff, Torque lug nuts and set the air pressure to your preference Drivers door says 32lbs

just spent Friday night on Drivers side and Tonight passenger side, Detailing the wheels inside and out, Five hours, spotless

Ebay is a fraud

someone bid 250 on a set of wheels 4 bids in a row on May 4th

at 7 seconds before close I bid 325 auction ended

Reviewing the old bids from 4th they all changed

300 and 330 WTF

the ONE time I wanted something, may not ever ebay again

Screen%20shot%202010-05-05%20at%203.29.21%20PM.png

When you enter a bid on ebay you can enter your MAX bid. That's not necessarily what you're going to pay. You will only pay slightly more than the 2nd highest bidder.

Thanks for the ebay insight, I'm a noob there. Learned from a couple people about Proxies and more. I really wanted the wheels to complete my project

There is a couple other set FS but with the unsatisfactory Goodyear tires with unrealistic prices

Ebay did not fraud, my inexperience and misunderstanding. If I posted before auction ended possibly another bidder would have been bidding

Other people also said they did not like auctionsniper, still think the guy was a ???.

• 3 weeks later...

still FS and ready to go to a new home $900 is a reasonable del for good Michelin Latitude Tour HP and Chrome ready to roll

FYI. Tirerack has the tire for 220 each plus you will have Shipping and someone mount and Balance them. You will be over $1000 for tires only

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PM replied

I'm in Southern California, 949 area

Wheels are still FS, I've had several projects going and not motivated to give them away

if not I'll keep them for my Highway travel tires and not have worry about my wheels as I travel

Thank you :)

Hello Picture pro.

Still FS?

Reconsider shipping?

Thx

Duckman

Hi Duckman

I might have them sold, couple PM with someone, but I always say they are not sold until CASH is in my hand

No shipping, I'd rather have someone look at them and say yes I will buy them they are in great condition. Couple years ago had One bad shipping and

I sold a CD case from my SVT Focus NEW never used, Carefully packaged in bubble wrap. UPS Shipping must have had damage during shipping was squashed, black plastic trim showed

evidence of impact maybe someone stepped on the box. I returned money to purchaser and he shipped back to me after a month. When I received it threw it away and said Id never ship again

I would not sell broken merch. I don't need the money that bad all $20 and time to package and drive to UPS

Sorry Duck no shipping, issues of past shipping I have not been able to move on with

thank you anyways

Hi Duckman

I might have them sold, couple PM with someone, but I always say they are not sold until CASH is in my hand

No shipping, I'd rather have someone look at them and say yes I will buy them they are in great condition. Couple years ago had One bad shipping and

I sold a CD case from my SVT Focus NEW never used, Carefully packaged in bubble wrap. UPS Shipping must have had damage during shipping was squashed, black plastic trim showed

evidence of impact maybe someone stepped on the box. I returned money to purchaser and he shipped back to me after a month. When I received it threw it away and said Id never ship again

I would not sell broken merch. I don't need the money that bad all $20 and time to package and drive to UPS

Sorry Duck no shipping, issues of past shipping I have not been able to move on with

thank you anyways

I understand. Picture Pro.

Wish I knew someone in SoCal.

I'll keep looking..

Thanks

Duck

• 2 weeks later...